Weekly Meetings -
- UNFORTUNATELY DUE TO THE CURRENT NATIONAL SITUATION OUR MEETINGS HAVE HAD TO BE CANCELLED FOR A SHORT TIME. WE HOPE TO BE BACK SOON.
- Meetings every Thursday from 7.45pm until 10.00pm.
- We have a programme of talks and presentations covering all aspects of railway operations old and new, British and overseas.
- We have a monthly evening for members to run trains on our O, OO and N gauge test track and exchange modelling ideas, or simply have a chat.
- We hold an annual photographic competition and organise visits to heritage railways and other sites of interest.
See our Diary pages for a year in the life of the Society.
|6th Feb||Track Night & Chit Chat Members|
|13th Feb || Tram to Barnabus Road. Derek Haywood (M)|
|An in-depth analysis of Birmingham’s trams.|
|20th Feb||The West London Line in the late 1960s and '70s. A pictorial look at this 6 mile axis. David Hayes (GS)|
|David’s articles have appeared regularly in Backtrack and Traction magazines.|
|27th Feb||Northern England, the Midlands and Welsh Borders Steam. Ken Hale (GS)|
|Top-quality B/W shots from the steam era.|
|5th March||Test Track and Chit-Chat Members|
|19th March onwards||*** Meetings cancelled due to current National situation ***|
Key: GS = Guest Speaker and M = Member.
Want to find out more about the Society?
We welcome all enquiries so please come along to St James Church Centre, Mere Green Road, Sutton Coldfield at 7.45pm any Thursday evening and sample a club evening for yourself.
Parking - There is a small car park on the left of the Church Centre and a larger one behind which can be accessed by the drive to the right of the front of the hall.
All text is copyright SCRS, with pictures copyright SCRS and the photographer, unless otherwise stated.
All rights reserved and no copying is allowed without the express permission of the copyright holders.
Webpage developed and © UKModelshops.co.uk
and Sutton Coldfield Railway Society
All Rights Reserved
Website designed and hosted by