Erith Model Railway Society
The club and its members have the following layouts available for exhibitions. All sizes quoted include suitable allowance for operator(s) space.
- East Foxley - BR/NSE - 1980s-1990s. Size 10ft x 8ft.
- Fleet Lane - BR Eastern Region/London Transport - 1948-1962. Size 16ft x 8ft.
- Iris Vale - UK Freelance. Size 12ft x 6ft.
- Mount Wise - South West England Modern Image. Size 10ft x 8ft.
- Slades Green - Freelance - Children's Have-A-Go. Size 10ft x 6ft.
- The Wharf - BR Western Region - 1950s-1970s. Size 8ft x 8ft. UNDER CONSTRUCTION.
- West Foxley - Southern/BR Southern Region - 1940s-1960s. Size 14ft x 9ft.
- Adams Row - Southern/BR Southern Region - 1930s-1960s. Size 6ft x 6ft.
- Clackets Lane - BR Inter-Regional Depot - 1951-1964. Size 18in x 3ft.
- Hucknall St. Mary - UK Freelance. Size 6ft x 3ft.
- Jayare Junction - Freelance. Size 8ft x 6ft.
- Langdale Moor - Location TBC - 1950s-1960s. Size TBC. NOT AVAILABLE.
- Much Whinging - Southern/BR Southern Region - 1930s-1970s. Size 14ft x 6ft.
- Newbury Road - BR Midland Region - 1960s-Present. Size 12ft x 7ft.
- Quarry Falls - North American Freelance Mining - 1960s. Size 10ft x 6ft.
- Rockmount - UK Freelance. Size 12ft x 6ft.
- Scratchwood - BR Midland Region - 1950s-1960s. Size 16ft x 6ft. NOT AVAILABLE.
- Murphy's Mount - USA Freelance Logging - 1900s. Size 16ft x 6ft. NOT AVAILABLE.
- Riversdale - USA Freelance SP/UP - 1940s-1960s. Size 20ft x 10ft.
- Riverside - San Bernardino. Size TBC. UNDER CONSTRUCTION.
- Herringsham - East Anglian Preserved Line. Size 30ft x 6ft.
For details of layout availability, please contact our Layouts Coordinator via the Contact Page.